Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I think my job is done here

As I'm sure you've noticed, I've not been posting regularly to this blog anymore. For example, I forgot to tell you that dad was released from the hospital last week! He and Kathy are staying in Reno for a month or so while he does some outpatient rehab and has some doctor's appointments. Dad's voice is really strong and talking on the phone isn't a problem, so if you want to know how he's doing, I suggest you give him a call, or e-mail him. If for some reason you don't know how to reach him, you can e-mail me at sarasama@gmail.com and I'll give you his info.

I'm thinking this will be my last post to this blog, as - fortunately - it's not really needed anymore. I'm happy that some of you found it useful. I found it to be a really nice way of connecting with so many people from so many places over a man that I (for one) respect, love and admire so very much.

Take care, be well, and much love to you all!
Sara

2 comments:

  1. Sara, again a great job on the Blog. It really helped me keep tabs on what your Dad was doing. I must have looked at it 15 times per day. Glad he is out of the 'Joint'. I tried to call but no answer. Maybe they are out jogging?? Soon we hope.

    Alan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for a job well done.
    Mal & Francy Curry

    ReplyDelete